- The information we collect when you subscribe our service:
- your name or company name
- Email address
- Postal address
- Telephone and fax numbers
- Credit card information
- Other billing information
- The other information we collect when you use our network:
When a visitor requests a page from any website within the Techubs Network. Our services may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from their browser, including the IP address, cookies, and the pages they request. We use the IP logs to examine our traffic in aggregate, but do not collect and evaluate this information for individuals. Our web servers do not record e-mail addresses of visitors.
- Domain name registration and WHOIS
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN", the organization that assumes responsibility for domain name allocation) requires us to collect the following personal information during the domain name registration process:
- Your full name
- Mailing address
- hone and fax number
- E-mail address
ICANN then requires all registrars to make the above mentioned information, as well as the creation and expiration dates of your domain name registration and the name server information associated with your domain name, available to the public via an interactive web page and a "port 43" WHOIS service. This information can be referred to as your "WHOIS Information". Please note we may not be able to control how members of the public may use the WHOIS Information.
- What we do with your information
We may use this information for our own marketing research purposes regarding the effectiveness of our Services and marketing and sales efforts. Unless you specifically authorized us to disclose your personal information. Techubs will not, in any way, share this information with a third party either for free or by selling it.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
Techubs will disclose personal information only when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on Techub’s site.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of our site, or its visitors.
- Identify persons who may be violating the law, the legal notice, or the rights of third parties.
- Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.
Techubs will never use your name, account data, your trademark, or any data related to the hosting account, to advertise our own hosting services in any way. An exception to this could be cases in which we receive your explicit consent on this. Except in the cases listed above, Techubs will not provide to third parties information whether a certain party is our customer or not. Please have in mind that information about the hosting service of a site could be obtained from other sources, such as the site IP address and its owner/maintainer.
- Your consent to this agreement